The FLM Services provides rapid dispatch and timely arrival of an on-site Technical Engineer to remove a defective module and install its replacement or to facilitate fault isolation that the customer NOC determines cannot be performed remotely.Our field engineers are available for dispatch on a 24x7x365 basis across South Africa.
TIS provides two levels of FLM Services:
- 8 Hour FLM Engineer Arrival - A field engineer arrives at the targeted network site within 8 hours of TIS confirmation that a dispatch is needed
- NBD FLM Engineer Arrival - A field engineer arrives at the targeted
- Network site within one business day from TIS confirmation that a dispatch is needed
- This service can however be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Assumptions and Additional Conditions:
- Replacement modules are not included with this Service. However, the above Service can be combined with the purchase of a TIS Spares Management Service, which is offered separately
- TIS shall provide FLM Service in accordance with an agreed upon schedule
- The TIS First Line Maintenance – 8 Hour Engineer Arrival Service must be purchased for the Customer’s entire network, or as otherwise mutually agreed upon.