Technology Integrated Solutions’ Services department also specializes in providing on-site monitoring and diagnostic Electrical Tests for Medium Voltage (MV) Power Cables. TIS uses state of the art testing equipment to perform these tests and has highly competent technicians that has many years of field experience in performing, interpreting all diagnostic tests, fault location & provide training on all diagnostic tests.
TIS provides the following wide range of Electrical testing services to our customers (Commissioning, Acceptance, Maintenance):
- 0.1 Hz AC Pressure Testing (VLF) – PILC and XLPE MV power cables
- Tan Delta Testing (TD)
- Partial Discharge Testing (PD)
- DC Insulation resistance testing
- Sheath testing
- Bus bar testing
Benefits to Customers by making use of TIS’s testing services:
- Testing is done completely independently of repairers and manufacturers.
- Latest test techniques and methods are used during testing.
- Customer can focus on their core business resulting in huge savings in operational & capital expenditure.